How do I get over being alone?

I just want to know this I've been feeling this way for some time now my life won't go right no girls lie me, I don't have a family just me my mom, and gma. I going to school in the fall and I really wanna focus on grades I hate thinking about how I don't have anyone to talk to. that's a main reason I got rid of my phone if I don't talk to nobody why have one anyways if you can help me with this I would be grateful thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like that too

Most Helpful Guy

• Just think of all the pain and suffering in the world. Soldiers are dying in wars, women are getting raped, people are homeless, a lot of them are disabled etc. So girls not being interested in you should be the least of your concerns, once you realise how privileged you are.

This is what I tell myself too, whenever i feel alone.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• As a loner I've learned to embrace it. It's really not bad once you start to accept it. In fact I'm glad I'm usually alone! I understand the loneliness though as I went through it for awhile and still very occasionally have bouts where I really want to talk to someone but it passes after a few days. Learn to be content with yourself, find hobbies to keep you occupied, you could always join a group or club with similar interests also to try and deal with the rougher times. Best wishes.

• I'm pretty similar to you dude in that I barely have any one to talk to. Just hang in there.

• I am also pretty similar... although I am starting to accept my situation and my inability to meet and keep good friends... find something else to occupy yourself with, at least thats what i do