Anybody else wish they'd make more matrix movies?

The sequels weren't as good as the first but I didn't think they were nearly as bad as most people seemed to think. I especially liked revolutions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there would be much to add... and it would just make it worse... they'd try to make a new love interest but it wouldn't be right.

Most Helpful Guy

• big time matrix fan here. i agree!

• Hell yeah

• how many times have you seen the first? i've seen it 16 times! beat that if you can! hehe. and funny thing is i discover new things every time that i watch it... .

What Girls Said 1

• I actually liked Reloaded, but I think Revolutions was awful. I hate how it ended though. I think another movie might be great.

What Guys Said 5

• God no. The original was good, but the two sequels were both terrible.
    Of course, movie producers do love to rape our childhood memories, so no doubt, in a decade or so, when people start to feel nostalgic about the original (and have forgotten the dire sequels), there will be more Matrix movies - probably a prequel series exploring the origins of Morpheus, Trinity, etc.

• No. Why would you want them to milk the thing dry? Look at what they did to Terminator. Or ghost busters. Or fast and furious.

• there were only two ghost busters, thats really not a lot of them. Fast and the furious are just a joke by now.

• That's fuckin awful

• Yeah, I know. Apparently the epitone of introducing ''strong and independent female characters'' is not by making new interesting ones but by rehashing old male characters and giving them tits.

• It would be nice to see but I don't know if they could bring Neo back or others, it may ruin it , I mostly liked the first one and seen it so many times on DVD

• never was that big into the matrix especially some of the story dialogue was just too bizarre. I was lost half the time.

• itd be cool but the story is finished and it would kind of ruin it