White people, do you like black girl or man for sex and you fantasize it?

I have a feeling that it might be true that my friend who is white told me that all white people love blacks and they lie about it. Is it true?

• Yes it's true
  • No it's not true
  • I don't know
I mean it make sense why there are so many black entertainers on tv and president is black
Why not live with them? What is all these racial noisy for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like your friend is projecting their own feelings on to all white people. It's true, many white people, male and female, have a 'thing' for black people, but not all, we all have our thing, personally (I'm white) a girl with pale skin, red hair and freckles will turn my head every time.

Wouldn't do for us all to be the same now would it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't fantasize specifically about black people. If there's a black person I like, then maybe I'll fantasize about them but I don't specifically just fantasize about a race.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't find people attractive just because of their race.

• I'm not specifically attracted to black people and your friend is speaking for themselves.

• what are you afraid of? Why can't u just admit it and get over it with?

• I can't admit it because it isn't true. I'm not afraid of being judged on a website where nobody knows who I am.

• Dark color is beautiful. ..

• I have had black women already so I don't need to fantasize about, I'm white by the way

What Girls Said 4

• I mean I'll take some Jason Derulo anyday ;)

• Everyone has a different preference

• I can't say anything about what happens on other people's minds, but I have a huge crush on Trey Songz.

• I love mandingo dick!@!! But dont tell my white husband.

• Why did u marry him?

• I am sure he loves someone else too.

• Being gorgeous and a white woman to boot I find I can can get men of all colors to do what I want. Black guys have always chased me I guess its how they measure success if the can have a white woman as a partner and not some hood rat.