What do you think of Muslim?

I respect everyone in the world, but lately I found Muslim just so sensitive and extreme, even when you joking nothing about their religion, they thought you are offensive, and become really mean, they just don't get that sense of humour, now I know why many people in the world hate them, why they become terrorist, why they kill innocent

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that Muslims are people, just like anyone else. I think that there are extremist Muslims, the same way there are extremist Christians (e. g. WBC or KKK). I also think that when Muslims have to see their religion being portrayed as violent and oppressive constantly, with only the bad actions of a small minority being shown rather than the good and the peace of the majority, and they're all typecast based on what some bad people are doing, they're bound to get upset and defensive and I think it's understandable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Muslims are fucking human

What Girls Said 3

• Ohhh wow lmao at your generalization 😝

• Its called Islam

• I haven't met any Muslim irl, but the ones I've talked to online are indeed too bitchy. I'm sure not all of them are terrorists, though.

What Guys Said 2

• Following any religion means you are a varying level of "extremist" for that religion, considering belief in religions is based purely on dogma without proof.

However, religious people don't identify as "extremists" of a varying degree, they identify as "follower of XYZ religion". But Islam has more governing rules to follow and harsher punishments for disobeying (for example, being stoned to death is one of them); so people are more likely to believe it, have extremist views, but not realize that their views are extremist (considering "a real Muslim is not an extremist, those are just those asshole ISIS guys making stuff up and have nothing to do with Islam").

So I personally think people who identify as "Muslim" are technically extremists of the dogma system that is imposed upon them from early childhood called "Islam" to varying degrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYAcLudBbhg

• Bro, sentences.

That being said, huge generalization. Also how you jump from someone being sensitive to you joking about anything to terrorism is beyond me kid.