Explain your side..

• #ProLife (Explain)
  • #ProChoice (Explain)
  • #Indecisive (Explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• Pro-life... I don't really feel like listing a bunch of reason or getting into an argument with anyone but I just believe that the baby that's being developed deserves a life and who are we to take it away for our own selfish reason.

I get that people can't take care of them and there's many other reasons but there's adoption so why kill it instead of just giving birth to it? I think it's the least that the woman can do as far as taking responsibility.

The only exception I could understand would be if she was raped or if the baby is killing her and even then in those situations some women put their unborn child first because they already lived their life.

• Few girls like going through pregnancy and giving birth to pleasure people who can't conceive.

• @9mfeo
      Okay don't listen and continue to respond and leave idiotic comments. I already said I agreed with you to a certain degree. You're just making a fool of yourself.

Go ahead and argue with minors for absolutely no reason. It shows just how much of an adult you really are :)

And oh I just told you to argue but I told you to stop before so what are you going to do now because either way you would be listening to a teenager...

Anyways bye again.

• Thanks for MH :)

What Girls Said 19

• I don't really care tbh. I don't think about abortions too much and I don't feel very passionate about one option or the other. I can see why someone would support either.

• I am #pro-choice because my aunt nearly died and needed an abortion early on in her third pregnancy, she was already a mother of two small children. She was trying to give them a third sibling but the fetus was already dying and it was going to kill her too. The doctors begged her to do it and not leave her two children motherless and the fetus would most likely be stillborn even if she died for it. I support choice because it saves families, prevents dying fetuses from having to suffer, and prevents more children from being born into abusive unstable homes and terrible lives. Parenthood should be a planned choice because children deserve to be brought into loving homes where they are wanted.

• It's my body and i must protect myself. If I am raped and become pregnant, keeping that baby would be a constant reminder that i was raped and this baby is not meant to be there. Going through 9 months of pregnancy would feel like part of that monster is growing in me

• Only 1% of all abortions are products of rape\incest
      Either way, abortion was, is, and always will be totally legal in those cases. Please, at least try to make a valid point.

• @Pat8707
      Roe v Wade : abortion is legal

• Not to mention that in most states, your hypothetical rapist would be able to sue for custody of the child.

• I'm pro-choice because I think that more options are better than fewer. I'm not sure that having an abortion is a choice that I would make, but I would like to have the option of doing so safely.

• ProChoice. Regardless of whether an individual thinks abortion is right or wrong, it's each person's choice to make.

• I'm pro-choice. I can't say I always agree with abortions, but no one has any right to tell a woman what to do with her body but herself. I may not always agree with the choice, but regardless I will stand by her right to choose.

• Honestly #Prolife cuz I really believe babies (even if they're still fetuses) need a chance at life. What Planned Parenthood is doing is ridiculous and totally corrupt. You can't really stand for aborting babies and cutting of their limbs and things. Cuz that's what Planned Parenthood does. They cut the babies out of the mother's stomach (and sometimes the babies are still alive when they do this next thing), then they cut the baby open and remove their livers and intestines and sell the parts to the highest buyer. Honestly I don't care what anyone says cuz that's just wrong.

• I see what you mean but I guess everybody's situation is different and sometimes abortion is just the only viable option... That's what I think anyway...

• You seem to be under the impression that all Planned Parenthood does is abortions. In reality only three percent of their service given is abortion. They prevent approximately 516,000 unintended pregnancies each year, give breast exams and Pap tests, as well as give STD tests and treatment. That organization that you seem to have such disdain for is preventing abortions, a situation you seem to think is black and white.

Source: plannedparenthood.org/.../planned-parenthood-at-a-glance

If having the child would kill the mother, are you still against abortions? If the mother was raped, are you still against abortions? If the mother couldn't afford the child and they would end up in a terrible situation, possibly starving or living on the streets, are you still against abortion?

And most of all, what the hell makes you think that you have the right to make choices regarding other women's bodies? Why do you have the right to make that choice instead of her? How would you like someone making choices about your body for you?

• I'm not trying to make a choice for someone's body I'm just saying what I think is right.

• Like we need MORE humans on this planet. The faster we all kill each other and ourselves, the faster the earth can get back to working properly.

• I hope you have a nice life of misery and loneliness.

• @Pat8707 wishing someone a life filled with misery and loneliness is pretty dark. I wasn't confused, I understood it wasn't regarding the pro-choice thing. Which I happen to think is something which can be discussed by both genders. I think your points are as valid as any woman's but the ultimate decision must always rest with the individual. You just cannot fully understand the predicament as you have no womb in which to carry a baby.

• @Pat8707
      When you have to push a 10lbs thing through your 2 inch vagina after carrying in your belly for months , disrupting your life for years you'll know what you're speaking about.

• #ProChoice (I don't think I would but still) Woman should have a right.. that's kinda all I can say. I kinda believe in reincarnation so I believe having another chance to come into the world by being aborted is better than coming into the world to a family that doesn't want you

• #Prochoice, because I shouldn't have control over people's lives

• Excellent reason. You don't have to agree with anyone's decision--you just have to let them make the decision for themself.

• Pro Life. I believe you made the decision to have sex. You knew pregnancy was an option whether you used protection or not. It's not the baby's fault you made a bad decision. No matter how young the fetis is, it's still a life your killing. Pro Life!

• What if the mother was raped? She didn't make the decision to have sex.
      What if the mother can't afford the child and it would end up starving or freezing? Still pro-life?
      What if the mother's life is endangered by having the child? Is she supposed to die because you don't agree with the decision she made?

• I believe that in the ask of rape, yes, that woman can make the decision. In the case of a low income where you wouldn't be able to take care of it, give the poor baby up for adoption. If the baby is endangering the mother, again, it's the mothers choice. But I still believe that a person who chooses to have sex, by their own free will, should not have the option of killing a baby. They chose to have sex, now they have to deal with the consequences!

• Life is about choice, what choice is right for me doesn't mean it right for you, my belief should have no control over someone else's life and vice versa, so I'm pro choice, people should choose for themselves

• omg I clicked pro life by misstake. Im pro choice because I dont care what other people chose to do in their life and I would prefer if others did the same to me. I dont see the point in wanting to restrict other peoples life.

• Pro choice. Nobody has to decide whether or not to keep the fetus (not child) inside you. If you decide to get an abortion, you have a good reason. If the mother gives birth to an accident, the child will not live a good life, nor will the parents.

• Prochoice because every situations different. And that's all I'll say regarding such a touchy subject because you can't win either way.

• #Proit'snotmykid

• i believe abortions should never happen
    unless you are sure that baby will be born sick or deformed or have some mental/physical huge problem

otherwise, just because you were a ***** nobody is gonna pat you on the back when you are irresponsible and be like " oh its ok just kill it, you want sex but you dont want that thing lawl just get rid of it and you can go back to being a *** ^_^ "

dont sleep around = no problems

• It's funny how more guys always are pro life. They are so quick to judge, when it's not the guy who gets his life and body ruined by a child. Men don't have an as big responsibility when the baby is born, the mother is stuck with the kid, and many many just run from the kid, leaving the mother with it. Nice, guys.

• But guys are the ones who try to have sex without a condom, using all kinds of excuses.

• And girls aren't that way? lol. I just last night had a girl rip an expensive van heusen shirt off of me... I liked that damn shirt. I had to stop her to get the condom, cause she was about to hop on!

• TimesNewRoman
      Keep on dreaming. :D :D

• #IT'SMYVAGINAIDOWHATTHEFUCKIWANTWITHIT

What Guys Said 23

• #ProChoice

But I hate those fucking people who first don't take precautions properly and then go out kill their baby for half an hour of pleasure.

It's no big deal as the baby is not developed enough to be literally upset after his abortion. If you want to think about the value of life then think about the people fighting in the war sacrificing their life, their families, their dreams, their everything.

But please don't be stupid enough to have sex and then pursue for abortions.

Prolife is very bad for some people like rape victims. So before supporting it, please don't be so selfish and think about them too.

Have a nice day everybody.

• I am hardcore Right on most everything, but not this issue. I just can't compel a woman to bear a child she does not want. I. Just. Can't.

And even the hardest core Republicans (that are left) in California tend to feel the same. This state did legalize abortion 6 years before the 1973 Roe case, signed into law by then Governor Reagan no less.

Just about all abortion is birth control, really. In modern medicine, no one has to save the mother's life that way. And that's how, in every case I know of, they were used. As the ultimate back up birth control, so as not to "ruin the girl's life" and send her off to college, rather than her suffering the fate of the underclass, or like that character in "Riding In Cars With Boys".

Adoption is wonderful for cute, cuddly, drug free and white infants. (No, I am not making racial judgments here, but hey, some orphan babies get snatched up more than others, and some races are more likely to adopt than others). I pity the crack, fetal alcohol and other druggie babies. That's two strikes against them at birth.

The pro-choice majority in states like California in my generation (and even more so among the younger generation) is easy to misinterpret, but it makes sense. Imagine growing up in a world that condones, nay, encourages, sexuality in your mid-teens, yet makes family formation too costly and impossible until you are thirty--at best. Then imagine going through those two decades with few intact courtship rituals and no effective means of compelling a child's father to act responsibly. Imagine seeing how single motherhood essentially means hopeless poverty. Finally, imagine how creating a single parent child would be a chilling replay of what so many people from divorced parents didn't like about their own childhoods.

You might still think abortion is wrong, and you might never have one yourself. But you would be hard pressed to persuade your peers that their choice to abort is a selfish choice against family life.

• #Keepingmymouthshut

I'm generally pro-choice but it isn't black and white. In cases of rape and incest, I would be pro choice. Same with cases of teen pregnancy.

I do think there should be SOME limit though. I'm no expert on abortion but my suggestion would be having a 'deadline' for deciding whether or not to have an abortion. After that, they can't have an abortion.
    In cases of rape, incest, underage sex and single mothers, the date is extended giving them more time to choose.

• Always have been, always will be pro-life ( and no I won't explain )

But I'll leave you with this it's the not babies fault that the mommy and the daddy were to stupid or in a hurry to not use protection. Take responsibility for your actions then maybe you won't make the same mistake twice.

• That seems to be everybody's reason, and everyone fails to mention cases of rape.

• You think a girl who has already been traumatized by rape should then have to for the next nine months carry around with her everywhere a living reminder of what she endured? And after she gives birth, in most states her rapist could then sue for custody.

• @InconspicuousBox even so that child is protected or at least should be under our amendments.

• #PoAbortion

We've got too many people as is.

• It's their body... I fucking hate how people want to be involved with someone's else's decisions please fuck off

• Interesting upvotes and downvotes you have here. It certainly reveals a lot. :P

• Pro Choice under certain conditions such as rape, emotional or financial insecurity and other extreme cases. I feel like if there is valid reasoning behind getting an abortion than I'm fine with it. However if a woman was having lots of unprotected sex, became pregnant and saw it as a way out than I am against it. I see abortion as a last resort and not as "Get out of having a kid free card".

• Pro choice, of course.

• If G-W Bush had been aborted, it would have saved millions of lives.
      If Stalin had been aborted, it would have saved millions of lives.
      If Mao had been aborted, it would have saved millions of lives.
      If Hitler had been aborted, it would have saved millions of lives.

If Pol Pot had been aborted, it would have saved a million of lives.
      Need I to continue?

• In his memoirs, Robert Gates, then a CIA official and later defence secretary under Presidents Bush and Obama, recounts a staff meeting in March 1979 where CIA officials asked whether they should keep the mujahideen going, thereby "sucking the Soviets into a Vietnamese quagmire". The meeting agreed to fund them to buy weapons.

• Pro choice if a girl wants the baby but can't take care of it she has the right not to want it to go into the adoption cycle.

• I'm pro choice. The ability to have an abortion should be available for those who want it.

• I'm pro-choice... of the unborn.

• Prochoice
    Nobody should HAVE to undergo something such as raising a child

• I'm not a woman and I've never been pregnant, but I'll tell you that I've been born. I've always found it funny that people can be pro-choice, because as far as I'm concerned they've also been born as well.

• Couldn't have said it better myself 👍

• So what if they have been born, how does thathave ANY relevance on the question?

• Face it: nature (or god if you prefer) is the most active abortionist : early (2 weeks) miscarriages are common and most women don't even know they had several. 1/3 of all impregnated eggs are expelled naturally.

• Indecisive

• prochoice its her body its her decision and any prolife preson sounds like an idiot

• I chose C
    Not something I think about.

• Population control is needed. Its one of the most humane ways to curb population growth

• I don't like abortions, but I can't tell anybody what to do. Your body, your choice

• Procondoms!

• How about anti trending arguments?

• Pro death. we have enough people.

• I only support abortion if it's due to rape and health endangerment.

• I'm a man so I'm not allowed to have an opinion