What's for dinner or what did you have for dinner?

I'm making some chicken stir-fry with veggies in a spicy Szechuan sauce on Thai noodles super pumped I'm so hungry!

Most Helpful Guy

• Tomato soup.
    Just broke one tooth, one fell out (and shoved back in by dentist), and one is chipped. So can't eat much.

What Guys Said 3

• I am gonna have chicken tostatos with geese grease with a side of tossed ranch dressing and cockroach salad. Then for the appetizer I will have sea horse radish and a pissed off Italian man screaming at me while he makes me a pizza wearing his greased black hair and white tank tops with black sweat pants.

• I had 2 sandwiches, one with ham saled and the second with slices of banana.
    Wanted to take a small meal only since I intended to do sports afterwards :D

• I had coconut pork adobo with boiled eggs and rice. Not the most healthy meal, but it is fantastic.

What Girls Said 3

• That sounds yummy ! I'm coming over sis !

I'm eating pork chops , veggies and rice.

• My friend cooked me some steak.

• Chicken and potato casserole with broccoli, casserole kind of sounds lame but my boyfriend made it and he has a gift for cooking! I ate until I was in pain...