Girls, Do you agree or disagree?

Girls, True or false: A true indicator of someone's worth as a human is their willingness to do something for another person in the most unfavourable of circumstances. Especially, when doing so will have repercussions for onesself

• Agree
  • Disagree
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• To me love is a reflection of having a non-violent and unconditionally respectful attitude towards that person. you can sacrifice yourself for somebody and still be a horrible friend / boyfriend / girlfriend / parent. I've seen it happen many MANY times in my family and extended family and sometimes with my friends.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• No that is not something that would determine their worth as a person. Putting yourself in harms way is stupid.
    Help people, but to a certain extent.

• That just describes a selfless person.
    It takes wisdom and discernment to know when it's right to be selfless
    People take advantage.

• We don't determine someone else's worth.

So, disagree. :p

• That's selflessness, a very dangerous double edged sword

• I disagree. I don't believe that it decides whether or not someone's worthy of living. Lol.

• I don't believe that you can just indicate someone's worth first of all. Second of all just no

• That would be a sign of love.

• Yes I agree.