Anyone do the free upgrade to Windows 10 yet?

Anyone do the free upgrade to Windows 10 yet? How do you like it? Is it good or should I just stick with Windows 8?

• I've done it and no don't do it!
    0% (0)7% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • I've done it and yes, it's great!
    15% (2)27% (4)21% (6)Vote
  • No I haven't done it, just want to see results.
    85% (11)66% (10)75% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• It is much better than 8. Plus once you upgrade you have a month to switch back to 8 or windows 7 if you don't like it. I assure you that it is worth the upgrade. No bugs or major issues with it as they were hashed out well before the release.

1|0
    0|0
    • No Bugs? Is this Microsoft we're talking about here?

• Show All
    • @sexyphil

• Forgot to mention I run both Linux and Windows 10 on my laptop with no issues at all. I wasn't sure since it was a new OS if it would play well with another OS but so far so good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I updated yesterday. It's fine I guess, no complaints.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No, there is lot of bugs and you got to change browsers once you upgrade
    my suggestion be careful if you decide to upgrade i am sticking with
    Windows 8 for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have seen no major changes other than fast booting speed and attractive Interface

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not great. But, it is better than Windows 8/8.1.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i thought it was a bit risk so i will rather do a clean install, also it's not totally free upgrade. it's just 1 year, however the new windows is very fast and interactive (judging on windows 10 technical preview)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I heard its not good though, something like it makes microsoft be able to see some stuff... dont quite remember, but my brother told me not to get it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I have not. Should I do? Is it great? I am just wondering actually

0|0
    0|0