Guys, do any of you actually like thicker thighs?

Not fat thighs but thicker one. Mine aren't bad, theyre quite muscular but I just have a bit of fat on my inner thighs and I get a little insecure when sitting down because they flatten. What are your opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought this was gonna be about legitimate dead foul meat. On that note: yes, I chicken thighs.

On a girl? If they're reminiscent of the chickens from the movie Chicken Run, then no. I don't mind a bit of meat on them bones, but I still got my limits.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• As long as she isn't generally fat. It's more about the whole than the part. A big ass or big thighs can be equally as hot as smaller thighs. I usually prefer smaller thighs and butts, but i can dig some thickness, as long as it's not mostly fat.

Describing body parts is difficult, so no one can really say for sure without actually seeing.

And everyone's thighs go flat when they sit down, cause the muscle isn't being used.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love thick thighs. Grasping them Iove the feeling of them when touching a skinny girl I don't feel much.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me, thicker thighs are one of the sexiest features of a female's body. Absolutely love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smooth and well shaped? Hell yeah! Flabby and covered in cellulite? I'll pass...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but I don't look at whether you have thin or thick thighs. You just have to look nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • actually i think thats very cute how they flatten out when you sit down. i find that more attractive than a girl with thin legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, hot as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • A picture would help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. I prefer that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I like girls with thick thighs.