When beating a woman?

... at life, how is best to do it?

• Obtain significantly more material/monetary resources than her
  • Have a fucking hot, amazing sex/love life
  • Marry the most loving, loyal, and caring partner in the world
  • Be fly and famous
  • Slander her :)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• waaaaay more sex than her.

• Like a Sam Adams, always a good decision.

What Girls Said 2

• The best way is to move on and not to obsess about "proving something" because that will get you no where.

• I get where you're coming from... but IF you were going to prove something...

Which poll option? :)

• Forget her and move on to whatever makes you feel fulfilled.

• But let's say petty revenge in one of the above poll options would make me feel fulfilled... what would you choose?

• Any but E. Slander/revenge lasts for a short time and just perpetuates annoying drama. But being rich, hot, getting good sex or being loved are all awesome!

What Guys Said 4

• Any combination of the above. Above all be happy

• The follow up question: what is happiness?

• Buddhism teaches that we are each responsible for our own happiness or unhappiness. Our vitality—the amount of energy or “life-force” we have—is in fact the single most important factor in determining whether or not we are happy.

• True happiness is to be found within, in the state of our hearts. It does not exist on the far side of some distant mountains. It is within you, yourself. However much you try, you can never run away from yourself. And if you are weak, suffering will follow you wherever you go. You will never find happiness if you don’t challenge your weaknesses and change yourself from within.

• Awww, you're a weak guy who has a sad need to be better than a female. Cute :)

• lolz at the lack of humor...

• I admit to have almost none with things like this, you got me there.

• Be the absolute best she's ever had in bed, but only ever on your own terms.

• So in bed, I should...

... wait, would saying *certain* things be illegal online?

• Nothing illegal.

The truth about female sexuality is that for them to reach their peak potential, they must be taken beyond their own control, which, by definition, is impossible to do by themselves. So, ultimately, men (and lesbian lovers) control all the power to unlock the one thing women want and can't get for themselves. And if we were to dangle this in front of them, and only give them what they want at our own pleasure... there's no better way to win.

• Be happy, successful, hook up and never commit

• So be rich and get a lot of pussy. I can dig that...