Are you an "Amazing Woman" or do you know one?

So, according to this, I am an "Amazing Woman". It was on the internet, so it must be true! Lol. So, who do you know that's an amazing woman? (Is her name on this list?) Have you told her lately?
Are you an

Most Helpful Guy

• All the people I know with these names...
    Amanda-- person from Big Brother (was kind of mean)
    Amber-- the other person from Big Brother (cute, seemed fine)
    Brandi-- had a classmate (was really preppy)
    Colleen--had a high school classmate (cool person, very short height wise)
    Crystal-- YOU!
    Elizabeth-- Pirates of the Caribbean (Not bad, pretty cool person)
    Jennifer-- my cousin
    Jessica-- Jessica Simpson (dunno about her much)
    Julie-- one of my many aunts named Julie (lots of kids, pretty cool person)
    Lisa -- That person in the movie "The Room"
    Mary-- I have two aunts named Mary (both pretty cool)
    Melissa-- had a middle school classmate (very mean, not a friend)
    Nicole-- I could swear I saw someone on GAG named Nicole haha
    Rebecca-- Another middle school classmate (was a ginger, very hot headed too)
    Sarah-- Daughter of my aunt Julie (hyper, but nice)
    Sheryl -- Sheryl Crow the singer?
    Tammy-- my college/career advisor in high school. She had awkward chuckle laugh syndrome, and she kind of acted like a girl who wishes she could go back to the sorority glory days of colleges. She was kind of crazy to say the least. *shudder*

So I guess I know a decent amount of "amazing women..." even though some of them are lacking in the "amazing" department.

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazing women I know are Chau, Montra, Quynh and my grandma Anastasia. Individually, their accomplishments are pretty damn amazing.

What Guys Said 7

• A lot of the girls that have these names, that I know in person aren't the most amazing of people... Haha ^^"

However, I do know a Sarah and she's a pretty special gal, for sure.

• Aww! Is that your s. o?

• Yeah, maybe.
      True, I'd agree to that. I just feel like it's less of us just being opposite in personalities and her just not having very compatible lifestyles.
      I'm sure she's probably got guys all over her, by now. Haven't heard from her in quite some time, not that she really ever cared much to talk to me, anyways.

• 😞 I'm sorry. It sucks when you care about someone who may not feel the same way or who may, but did nothing about it. I think a lot of people miss out on each other because they are too afraid to just go for it. I used to keep everything to myself, but learned that it doesn't get you very far in life. Sometimes I go a bit far with my free speech and I wind up putting my foot in my mouth, but I have had more opportunities now than I did before. Life is short. Don't let it pass you by. If you want something, don't overthink it. Just go for it and worry about the details later.

• My mom is an amazing woman. And her name is actually on here! Wow haha that list knows what it is talkin about. Her name is dawn by the way

• Tammy? I'm sure Ron Swanson would disagree... hahahahaha xD

I know one girl named Nicole and she's more stupid than amazing. She's Mexican and she asked me what we do in Spain for the 4th of July... yeah, I almost died laughing xD

• Hey, hey, hey... I think we all really know you made this meme just to put your name on it, and the other names are just for cover... and I'm totally down with that... (and besides: is true)

So ya... I'm gonna make my own now... only they're all gonna be "Fenixx"... because I'm all tacky and lame... which are both qualities I treasure in myself...

• Lmbo! You caught me! Damn! Where's @9mfeo? I need her hiding spot now. You revealed my secret.😂

• Poor monkey...

• Poor monkey...

• Another woman-made self esteem booster lol

• Eh. I don't need a self-esteem boost, but there are many people who do, regardless of their sex. This post was more along the lines of getting people to think about an amazing woman in their life.

• It absolutely does not have anything to do with who someone is. A friend sent me this meme, so I was compelled to post it and ask if people know an amazing woman, regardless of what her name is.

• I'm just talking about the purpose of it, that's all.

I realize you don't necessarily agree since you asked in general

• So does that mean I'm not an amazing woman? :(

• Well, I hate to break it to you, but yes... yes, it does. Haha! I'm sure your girlfriend, friends and family will be relieved to hear that, though.

• Alright lol

• Lol. Just be an amazing man and you will be all good. 😊

• All women are amazing

What Girls Said 10

• 1|2
  • D'awww! That's cute!

• I know a lot of people with these names, they're not all that amazing tbh 😛

• These are pretty common names. I know women with these names on both sides of the spectrum.

• Yep, both me and my mom are on here. We're both pretty amazing.

• If names could be translated, I would be an "Amazing Woman" lol But I know they can't. so I'm not of them
    I know one, her name is Julie.

• Oh, wait. I know two, a girl named Melissa.

• Aww. Thanks. 😊

• You're welcome :)

• Sorry but that is senseless. The names of people I know on that list just aren't very amazing... they actually have a knack for causing trouble of many different sorts.

• This is just supposed to be a fun post. The list isn't supposed to be taken seriously. It's to get you to think of an amazing woman and to realize whether you have ever told her or not.

• Taken seriously or not, my opinion doesn't change.

• My sister's name is Nicole/Nikki and she's pretty wonderful 😆

The Tammy ik isn't very amazing.

• My aunts name starts with N so yeah she's an amazing woman!
    My role model <3

• Aww I dont even know anyone by that name

• Well, you now know me. The other option I could give would be to go to a strip club. My name is pretty common and so are some of the others. Haha!

• What are their names? :D

• Zoe (pronounced with a long e or a y sound at the end) is my oldest. So many people screw up her name. I chose this name when I was in 7th grade. Lol. People are starting to name their kids this. Skye is my youngest. I have been asked what I was smoking when choosing my kids' names. Lol.

• Well my name did not make the list. BUT, I am pretty amazing :)