If your boyfriend suggested that the two of you never badmouth each other to your friends, would you agree with this and keep the promise?

if your boyfriend suggested that the two of you never badmouth each other to your friends, would you agree with this and keep the promise?

• Yes
    63% (12)
  • No
    37% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the question

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Would never do it anyway. at most we tease about each others taste in friends (all your friends are so socially awkward like you etc)

My bfs friends made him who he is. Unless they did something terrible to me like stealing or humiliating me or worse than I would accept it.

That and a person is similar to his friends. I wouldn't be with someone who is a jerk or can't stand up for himself and get better friends.

• I think you misread the question. I am asking if you would badmouth your boyfriend when talking to your friends

What Girls Said 3

• I am surprised that 40% said no. If you bad mouth your boyfriend, then why be with him?

• No I wouldn't agree. If he does something to piss me off I would need to let off steam so I can calm down. The best way to do that is to talk it out with my friends. Simple as that. And if he gets mad at me he should be able to talk about it. As long as he doesn't go around calling me a ho or a slut or something degrading like that just because he's mad

• badmouth degrading then no i wouldn't do it. But if just for the sake of talking about it or ask for my friends opinion on how to deal with it, that it is badmouthing in a sense, then i would still say it to my friends.
    it's hard not to talk to anyone if the girl can't be open about it to her boyfriend