Who are y'all hopping for in 2016 Presidential election?

Presidential election 2016 is soon aproching who are you hopping for?

• Hillary
  • Trump
  • Bush
  • Other (please explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• The more I read about Sanders, the more I like him. I seriously think he's picking up momentum.

• I agree completely. Bernie is no joke and the more people hear him, the more people he's going to win over, regardless of their political background. His main strength is that he is absolutely authentic and genuine, and that can't seriously be said about anyone else running. My only concern is that authenticity seems not to be a prime motivator among a large segment of the population, but I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

• I think that's a valid concern. Obama was able to win by essentially beating the other side at their PAC-and-propaganda game. The best propaganda I've ever seen in my life was an Obama 2012 TV ad. I can't see Bernie even entering that game, let alone mastering it, given that he's ideologically opposed to the nature of the game itself.

• @detlef Exactly. Either he has to start playing eventually or change the game. He seems more tech savvy than the other candidates so he might. He just needs a good youtube ad and a few *really* good banner ads to really make a big impact.

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 11

• Bernie Sanders

• Bernie Sanders. The rest should just burn in hell.

• A tad extreme. Make them walk the Dock o' Shame into Lake Michigan. Wanta build it near Green Bay?

• I love this opinion. A tad extreme indeed but it resonates.

• Hitler/Goebbels

• Vermin Supreme!

• I hope Sanders wins!

• I think sanders has the best chance of destroying america.
    maybe Hilary.
    i don't know, it's a tight race.

• Trump leads the republicans, only because the people want to make fun of him, and then vote in the democrat or even the independent but, I'm a democrat, I'd vote for the best democrat of course. Actually, I'm not really a democrat, I'm undecided, especially because I'm an unregistered 26 year old adult. It's funny, the girl I like/d, sort of convinced me I should register. My reasoning for not, is that I just don't know enough about all the political stuff, and she said, you don't have to, you just need to choose one. You have the RIGHT to vote as an over 18 year old, (as long as you're registered). I still haven't, but ya know, I think I just may

• My Cock and Balls are better presidential material than any of the current candidates.

• Bernie Sanders. The rest shouldn't even be considered.

• None of them they don't care about us. They're all liars trying to promote themselves.

• None of them fuckers you got listed. Lol.