Does anyone wish we kicked the south out of the union?

They take in more tax dollars then they pay. Higest obesity rates. Higher crime rate. They are really religous and a lot are against bigger government. All the republicans cone out of there. wouldn't it be better if we just go ahead and let them leave the union. Im from colorado by the way.

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesssssssssss go away

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "They take in more tax dollars then they pay." Federal spending is concentrated in areas with more military bases and with more of an elderly population.

"Highest obesity rates." Great reason to kick states out of the union.

"Higher crime rate." Five top states for violent crimes: 1. Alaska, 2. New Mexico, 3. Nevada, 4. Tennessee, 5. South Carolina.

"They are really religious. . .." Apparently, people in Colorado are not very tolerant of people who are different in any way.

"a lot are against bigger government" So were our Founding Fathers.

How much thought went into this post? Are you one of those people who just likes to have someone to hate?

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol, actually everyone is pretty accepting in colorado. Unless you have something against hunting then you should be ok.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• The North should have let the Confederate breakaway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let Louisiana and Mississippi leave. The rest can't leave without a beat down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't it be better if we just got rid of everyone intolerant of "religious people" and those of differing political beliefs? I really hope you're trolling I live in Ny and hate when people get a superiority complex because of the region

0|1
    0|0
  • honestly i love everything about the southern American culture except the fact that most of em believe in that religious shit lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I wish we could just give them alaska and let them form their own country and just fuck the hell off.

0|0
    0|0