Dumbest thing you ever did?

Dumbest thing you have ever done?
I've done dumb things.
I've done domber things.
And I have done completely ideotect things.
What is the dumbest thing you have done?
Did you get away with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• The day when i went to my crush for the first time and stupidly asked for her phone number seconds before she goes to have a stressing exam and without even introducing myself. I believed our love was way more important than anything... Just loooooooool
    She was the one who approached me first before though. But after that move, she ended up resenting me not only for ignoring her before, but also because of the guts i had to even dare to ask for such thing after i was rude to her when she first showed interest.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just yesterday when i was swimming, I was eating an apple and there was a bee and I screamed and threw the apple away on some woman's head she was screaming "what the hell was that?" Picked the apple up and looked aroung, I acted like I didn't do anything so I looked away and started laughing I feel so guilty because it was so funny 😂😂

What Guys Said 4

• going to prom

it was so bad

• Fake my death for 18 years... 😅👀 i mean get my head stuck in the bed railing... 👀

• I didn't buy stock in Microsoft in 1995.

• How I lost my virginity

What Girls Said 1

• In the the summer before 8th grade I broke my tooth in half. We were at a pool and I was trying to get in the pool without looking by putting fountain water in the goggles. My childhood friend's Nana told me to move to the left but I bent down instead. As I was benting diwn I hit my face on the pole. If I wasn't wearing those goggles I could have broken my nose too.