How was your day? What have/are you doing today?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• My day was good. I have now finished university and am ready to move on with the next stage of my life. I had my graduation last Thursday. We had the traffic redirected as we walked to the Aotea Centre down Queen Street with people looking at us LOL.

• I have just got up with a headache;somehow i have achieved to be ill in the middle of the summer lol... I am reading posts on Gag in my bed...

• first day back at work after long term sick. Not looking forward to it :-(

• As usual boring and lazy

What Girls Said 5

• Am in the hospital for a day or two, fainted this morning in gymnastics class. I'm bored as can be, waiting for my friends to come so at least I have people to talk to. Its like me staring at the TV the whole morning, until I just received my phone so yeah.. kinda bored lol :/

• Well it's 9 a. m. and I just woke up from my second workday ever and may I say that I respect anyone that can work a 9 to 5 job? Lol, and I only worked 6 hours.. damn😳

I'm probably gonna buy schoolstuff today😧 and maybe visit my dad. What about you?

• I have uni today, it's going to be a long day haha 😊

• I went shopping with my sister and girlfriend. I hate shopping, so it was a boring day. Now it's 2am and I'm in bed, feeling sad and hungry lol but I'm too lazy to look for food.

It wasn't such a good day. What about you?

• in bed, will be in bed for the next 5 weeks, it sucks. Netflix, GAG, and video games all day every day.

Can I just die of boredom right now?

• It's 3 am, I can't sleep 😭