Guys, Guys are you scared of moody girls?

Or wary around them?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I guess. I've been through that early phrase where I over-romanticise females and have just lost interest in dealing with that shit. When it comes to a girlfriend, I'm just not going to put up with it. I want a girl to be reasonable and not cray. The real paranoia is that out of the blue she's going to stab a fork in my hand because I forgot our 2¾ month anniversary.

What Guys Said 11

• not if I have my bulletproof vest and jock and cup on... then I am fine. All guys know that women will be moody, it is nature. We would be too, if we bled once a month and did not die. So we learn to take the good with the bad, until she assaults us, then we get the hint.

• Not at all. As long as she isn't a complete bitch to me, I love a moody girl. Gives me the challenge of making her smile. I find I get more confident around moody girls. Dunno why. Of course, she has to be somewhat engaging, not completely aloof or acting like everything I say is pissing her off.

• I am scared of moody girls, but that's only because I'm not the strongest person (emotionally) and I don;t want to end up in a situation where I make her mad, she yells at me, then I get upset, and then she feels bad. That type of situation just sounds awful to me, so I'm more scared of moody girls then anything, but that's just because of my personality.

• Not a quality that I desire in a woman. I'm not scared of them, but I ain't gonna try to get involved with them. Some chicks use that as a test to see how much their guy "cares" about them. Well if he really cares about me then he'll accept me the way I am... it's very misguided.

• Depends on how they act when they're moody. If they're just quieter than they usually are and act like they're not interested in talking to me "right now", then I'd be fine with it. If they lash out at me for just making a piece of toast for myself because I didn't think to make her a piece when she clearly told me she didn't want any, then I can't stand it.

• No.
    They're more fun.

• Well yeah, I'd rather not end up waking up in the morning stabbed and bleeding out.

• Ya, pretty much

• I just don't like them.

• Don't worry, even guys are needlessly moody !!

• I just don't tolerate them.