Do you ever take a day for yourself?

like a day to sleep? or just a day for yourself? like do you turn off all electronic devices?

Most Helpful Girl

• id love to but i dont have that anymore. at least not a whole day. i could get a few hours, that's about it.

yeah i love getting away from devices at times. my fave thing to do at home is just go into my backyard and sit in the sun with my dog while i read or just brush his fur. =]

What Guys Said 4

• I'll take a day for myself, but that'll usually involve me playing a game, watching a game, or cooking something.

• I'd love to but I just can't afford that right now.

• please dont mention electronic devices, my computer, wifi, smartphone, music system and tv is always switched on... even when I sleep...

• Yes I have

What Girls Said 9

• I used to do it every fortnight on a Saturday, but now I don't really have the time to do it anymore. A few hours maybe yeah, maximum I could get is at least up to 6 hours on a Saturday. I'm always away from my devices (seeing that I only use my phone and tablet, not my laptop etc), but sometimes its good to get away from everything. I can't really off my phone everyday because I have work and stuffs.

Nowadays I try to get away from reality every time I have the free time to do so. I love going into my backyard and read a book while listening to music and drinking a cup of tea. Best time ever.

• It's hard to do when you have a busy schedule.

But when I do either I go out or sleep like never before.

• Every day lol. If i'm not working, i'm on here, playing video games with my boyfriend, working out a little or spending time with my niece.

• I intended on doing that today, but I got called into work.

• Yes I did just last weekend.

• yes often but i use my phone

• I did that yesterday slept all day
    Didn't really get up
    It was awesome

• i try to but i get bored and need something to do
    i would try but with company

• Yep and it's the best thing ever