Linkin Park vs Backstreet Boys?

whose music do you think is better between these two? I honestly think both are amazing in their own way... I know these two bands have a very different horizon for music but i just felt like comparing them anyway because they are amazing! let me know what you think!

• Backstreet Boys
    25% (5)35% (6)30% (11)Vote
  • Linkin Park
    75% (15)65% (11)70% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd say Backstreet Boys since they r "closer" to da sound i'm listenin to... their album Millenium was pretty decent as well, and they had a few catchy songs as well (their song "I Want It That Way" was a really big-hit back in da day)

from Linkin Park... i don't recall any song of theirs tbh... listened to 1-2 of their albums before... not my thing :|

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• backstreet boys because their music was the bgm to my adolescence

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I prefer Linkin Park their music is more metallic and rocky, I'm onto rock so yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Linkin park is my favorite band. I heart you for even mentioning them. But you can't compare the two. It's like comparing apples to oranges. They're two very different music genres.

0|0
    0|0
  • LP, but i can't listen to them anymore, not even their early songs. They are still good, but i just can't listen to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Linkin Park is rap metal, Backstreets Boys are pop boyband. Different genres.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Linkin park for the win!

1|0
    0|0
  • Linkin Park is fantastic, but I find myself listening to The Backstreet Boys more. I have to stick with the old school boys on this one haha

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not fair!!! I like both.. Can't choose ;(

1|0
    0|0
  • Linkin Park for sure <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are really good bands in my opinion but I can't bring myself to compare them because they are different genres. Anyways I would go for Backstreet Boys since I listened to them more than Linkin Park :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both but I'd have to go with Linking Park

1|0
    0|0
  • Linkin park of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Linkin parkkkk

0|0
    0|0