What God (Spirit) do you believe in?

It os my belief that their is only one God the triune God Father Spirit Son. He sent His son Jesus Christ to die for us! tell me what u believe

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Christian and so i believe in the one God. I'm Christian because it provides a foundation for reason and my cognitive faculties that no other belief can provide

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 6

• This is what I believe in

"Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One, Allah , the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent." [ Quran 112:1-4]

Any god who doesn't fit into this description is a false god for me.

- he is the only one true God who deserves to be worshipped
    - he is eternal.
    - he neither begets nor is born
    - and to him, there's not any equivalent

• I'm curious how you'd answer this. A twist on the chicken and the egg.

What came first, Allah or the Quran?

This is interesting because Muslims claim the quran was uncreated and Allah is eternal

• Why didn't the bible come Into the world in the presence of Jesus?

• God does as he wants and we are not to question his ways.

• I don't believe in any major deities.
    But at the same time, I cannot deny
    the possibility of their existence.

I do however, believe in minor deities
    (water, earth, air, fire, etc. spirits. ^.^

I also believe, that a certain energy inhabits
    all every existent object, both inanimate and living.

And to me, that's what you all refer to, as "God"

• I don't believe in the existence of god.

• Just nothing.

• I see no divinity in the sense of spirit or godhood. The universe is all there is and is thus simultaneously divine and mundane. If you need a label; positive nihilist. Or you can just go with atheist if yo don't want to think about it too hard.

Where a normal explosion is fire and force, the universe is an explosion of reality and creation, of space-time and matter. We are not the end result of the big bang so much as the big bang in motion. We don't "come into" the world like a soul injected into a body, we "grow from it." Just as waves are to an ocean, people are to the universe. Our bodies, our technology, our evolution, life, death and extinction, our love, our ideas and our pizza are ripples in the water, waves in the ocean, folds in the flames of an exuberant and horrifying explosion of reality. #EloquentAsFuck

At 2:00 we get metaphorical up in this bitch.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbgdRR4yj8Y

• There is only one Creator, and he is the only one who deserves to be called Allah /God.

• Son and father?
      Where is the grandfather?