Which smart phone do you recommend to buy, I have a list in detail?

Lenovo Vibe X2
Sony Xperia Z1
Asus Zenfone 6
LG E975 Optımus G
Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• These are all older gen phones except the Zenphone 6 which is a budget phone but the specs are nice.

It houses a quadcore intel atom processer, 4 gigs of ram (highest in current market), 16-32 gigs with expandible storage, and a 1080p ips display.

Im a tech geek so id say this one is the best bang for your bucn

• Most people who i askef for ideas told me to buy Z1. Do you recommend it too?

• Actually yeah. I like the camera and its running an SD800 with that cool 2 sided glass giving aore premium feel.

• Thank you for help

• depends on your needs. like any computer.

• i just want poweful bataria, good camera, good voice for musics, thats all.
      now which one do you recommend me?

• powerful*

• Depends on what you're wanting to get out of the phone, different phones do different things well

now which one do you recommend me?

• For music i wouldn't use a phone, the compression is gonna be god awful, get yourself a dedicated music player for that (iPod etc.), phones nowadays have good camera's all around, batteries isn't something i'm too sure on, google the specs and see which of them has the longest battery life

• okay thank you brother

• Go for the HTC M9 my friend

• Mr, thats so expensive. And i order a sony xperia Z1.

• I'd go for the M9 also. HTC is a man's phone