Are white/pale girls unattractive during summer?

So some girls are pale and during winter time you can't really say it's weird or something, in fact I believe it's quite attractive since it reminds me of something royal or snow white... Lol. But that kind of girls can't easily get a tan and therefore they're destined to be white and pale, wearing summer dresses and shorts all summer; while the rest of the girls get dark tans and Brazilian like, sexy skin. But do you find it unattractive when you see a girl being pale during summer?
PS :just pale, not close to death pale.

Most Helpful Guy

• its actually the other way around. we get to see the real beauty of pale girls during summer

• How? Why?

• well, during winter almost everyone is pale so its nice but a bit standart. but during summer almost everyone gets a tan, but the pale girls who dont get a tan are less then tanned girls so pale girls are lucky during summer and winter😊

What Guys Said 11

• Pale is attractive in my book. I've never seen a girl and thought "wow, that's really fair skin yuck," nor have i heard this from other male friends (and we're pretty vulgar/crude when it's just guys around).

So sun screen it up!

• No pale girls are hot

• white/pale girls stay out of the sun or turn red and burn.

• I love pale girls, no matter what season it is. In fact, most tans turn me off.

• Well they're white girls, Id assume they're pale. Ain't a white girl if she's darker than me!

• no I love them, their soft delicate skin gets red during summers, you shouldn't let sun destroy your beautiful skin...

• Are pale/white guys not attractive in the summer?

• It's not unattractive.

• No, not really. Sun burns are a major turn off though.

• Nope its really attractive to me

• I love smooth, pale skin... it's like vanilla ice cream!!!

What Girls Said 1

• As a #TeamPorcelain member myself I'd have to say that I think white skin is attractive all year round, I think it's gorgeous which is why I never tan. White skin also contrasts really well with dark hair, which I have. I think if I were blonde I'd prefer to be tan though.