Women - Would You Date a "Quiet" Guy?

It is not secret that women THRIVE and WANT a man who is able to communicate effectively and can being good conversation to the table. On many dating websites, the number one thing that women look for in a guy and require is good conversation. For some guys, conversation isn't an issue... but for many other guys, conversation is a problem.

I have been told by everyone that I carry myself well. I am very confident, I am motivated to succeed, strive for success, workout often, kind to everyone I meet and I try my best to provide the best future for myself. To a lot of women, they find this sexy and a good quality to have.

While I can bring good conversation to the table, I am a pretty quiet guy. I am not "shy" per se, I just never really have a lot to say to people and I have been labeled as quiet.

Ladies... would a guy who is quiet be a turn off for you? What if he had a very good peronality, was loyal, honest and had a winning attitude... but just didn't talk all the time or didn't have much to say?

What are your thoughts on this?

• Yes
    73% (16)42% (5)62% (21)Vote
  • Maybe (Explain)
    23% (5)50% (6)32% (11)Vote
  • No
    4% (1)8% (1)6% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For example, I hate picking up women on dates, because I don't talk much in the car and it's usually silent. I always feel that is a big turn off...

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm glad to see result :'( *happy tears*

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, for sure, that'd be no problem at all :) Nothing wrong with being a quiet guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer someone who is more talkative than me but I'd give it a shot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I would

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll be a big turn on.

0|0
    0|0
    • How so?

• Well, I am not a talker myself. If I was comfortable around someone and not feeling awkward for the silence, that'll be perfect.
      "It is not a sign of callousness - silence. Thunders only that empty inside." - Shakespeare

• I married a quite guy and we been together for 11 years. We are the total opposite but I love him. 😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are quiet in the beginning, that's cool but once we are comfortable, we would talk more , right?

I am talkative, that is why I would want someone not too quiet.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!