Do we defund planned parenthood?

Simple question...

• Yes, defund it
  • No, don't defund it
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• Only 3% of their income is abortion and I assume that's the problem you have with them. The rest is spent on helping women with STI's and they educate people on safe sex.

What Guys Said 6

• After reading this I support girls have the right to their decision however I do not support this group in particular
    www.wnd.com/.../

• Morally? Yes. They provide millions of abortions and as we have proof of, they literally sell the body parts of the children they abort.

Will we? Hell no. Women having abortion on demand while being able to literally get child support from boys they statuary raped, is part of women having completely unchecked and free sexual liberty while restricting men as much as possible. Abortion on demand will never go away while women can vote.

• Absolutely yes we should.

• Obviously not.

• We need population control so I support it. I think population control is of the highest priority at this point. So shutting down planned parenthood is about the worst thing that could be done

• No what's the point? to appease some lunatic's religious views?

What Girls Said 2

• Why would we defund it?
    It's healthcare for people without insurance, free birth control and std screenings, abortion care, prenatal care, sex ed. PP does no wrong and has only been beneficial for the country.

• Why would they?

• Because there are a ton of backwards, stupid people in America.

• Because they abort children and then literally sell their body parts, like used car parts.