My father is warning me off dating our neighbours Mexican gardener as he says they are all no good lazy wife beaters and ex cons is this true?

• true
  • not true
  • I should find out for myself

Most Helpful Guy

• Is your father Donald Trump?

• If he was I wouldn't be taking a bus to work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of they probably are. But not all. What your dad said could be classed as an offence. If you love this guy, date him. Your parents want the best for you, but do you really think that EVERY guy who is Mexican is automatically all of these things? NO.
    He may turn out to be, but I hope not! Especially if it proves your father wrong- what he said what a racist comment as it generalises and stereotypes Mexican men. It's your choice, but I feel like your father's advice wasn't the best on this subject...

What Guys Said 2

• You're dads a racist uneducated fuck with no common sense. Simple.

• Your father is an ignorant, petty hillbilly 😄

• My father is black he's not a hillbilly.

• My criticisms are color blind, and in any event he is clearly some variety of trailer trash

What Girls Said 5

• The father is stereotyping.

How could he possibly know this about someone he has never met?

He is basing his ignorant view off of stereotypes (which are inaccurate to many).

The only way you ever truly know someone is by giving them a opportunity.

• Thats what I said but he said the last time he gave a Mexican a chance he got robbed.

• Oh dear , ur dad is too much

• You're 25-29 you should know that is a very ignorant comment.

• Would you date a mexican?

• Just asking girl, calm your milky white tits!

• You are a grown woman honey date or fuck who you like. It is no one's business. Who cares if people don't like it.

• God, that's just racist! What an old bugger <-< don't listen to him

• not necessarily true but there are bad apples in every tree

• that sounds very ignorant of your dad. he's basically judging and generalizing people. you should educate yourself and find out information. so therefore, find out yourself and see