I`m a logical atheist criminal?

So I`m an atheist and a powerful international mobster.
I got top notch body guards and security staff, I also got the police and judicial system in my payroll.

So the question is try and convince me why I shouldn`t deal in criminal activities to become richer ( be logical)?

Most Helpful Girl

• We are our own Gods!
    Do what you want

• didn`t expect that

• Seriously, I don't care. I have morals. You don't. And I can't change the way you think.. I have no reason to. So why should I? :D
      Live your life, have fun :P

Most Helpful Guy

• The only god an atheist answers to is himself. So you should live your life so as to provide you with maximum pleasure. Some atheists get pleasure from helping others. You. . . not so much. But who is to judge? As a self serving atheist, you are your own greatest good.

• so I can continue with my impunity till I die

• Well, you won't be happy any other way. And isn't happiness what it's all about? Happiness in my world is knowing and doing the will of my God. It's the same for you.

• from an atheist perspective my happiness is how I feel psycho-somatic sense that I fashioned for myself

What Girls Said 4

• You know, I wanted to see "different" questions on G@G, but this takes the cake.

• I'm not. That's your life which I don't know and don't care about. Do what you will.

• It's a hypothetical case

• You are psychotic lmfao

• I need a side kick come and join me

• Because I said so.

• have to convince me more darling :)

• Because I fucking said so.

• lmao

What Guys Said 7

• The faculty of reason is a human's primary means of survival.

Only force can stop the faculty of reason from operating.

Therefore a society fit for humans is a society from which force has been extracted. That is why you have rights, rights being moral principles defining and sanctioning a human's freedom of action in a social context. All the rights you have are essentially one right: the right not to have force initiated against you.

But, you have rights for the same reason and in the same way that everyone else does. Therefore, by denying other individuals' rights, you are denying your own rights. Therefore, it is not logical to be a criminal, if by 'criminal' you mean someone who violates other individuals' rights. Because we have a far-from-perfect legal system, there are many victimless 'crimes', which it may well be logical to do. But, it is never logical to violate other individuals' rights.

• (good points) maybe in the context of survival but I`m trying to live it grand

• Well, you just don't. It's like claiming that you care about doing well in an exam while all you do is watch TV instead of studying. It's not credible.

• its like a fake smile but its just to keep my empathic side alive ( placebo effect)

• "So I'm an atheist..." I can't see how that relates at all to the question, but I guess its important to know a mobster's religious views. Anyway.

My first question is how the hell are you a powerful mobster with heavy influence on the law and its enforcement and *not* already doing criminal activities that make you rich so you can pay the huge payroll that is bribing government officials? Have you guys been selling lemonade and cookies the whole time and doing shows at children's parties up until now?

Give me logic and I shall return it.

• Being an atheist makes the religious moral argument not work on me that's why I included that

• Or you could have just said, "I'm a mobster with no morals" hahaha you don't need a religion to have morals.

• Wanna work with the joker kiddo remember that's a long dark road

• sir I`m humbled but Im logical and not some crazy nutter

• Ugh criminals of this world arw sissy no one works for the love of the job u know it's only now for the money

• Do you want to deal in criminal activity to become richer?

• I wasn't someone to convince me to stop with all the criminality

• I thought you were talking about yourself.

• lol its a made up scenario

• There is no logical reason to want to become richer. In fact there is no logical reason for wanting to go on living at all.

• to satisfy my carnal desires in a hedonistic manner

• a logical premise would be unproductive so you would have to appeal to me emotionally in this case

• A logical argument to be precise, there is no such thing as a logical premise. Logic is a tool for resolving conflicts in premises. Premises must be induced from observation or assumed for the purpose of argument.

• Because morals. That has nothing to do with atheism or being religious

• I care only for my own well being in this case being filthy rich (logical) yolo

• So... the only reason you shouldn't kill someone is because there's a god, otherwise you'd be going on a killing spree. Right?

• I dont have that fear factor also I`m greedy and narcissistic and a criminal genius