When you open the door for people, do you mostly:?

hold the door open and allow them to pass ahead of you? Or do you go in front of them while holding the door open?

I do both and I suppose it depends on if I'm in a rush. Most of the time I'm not, so I tend to let them go before me.

• A) Hold the door open and let them pass.
    11% (2)53% (9)31% (11)Vote
  • B) Go before them yet hold the door open.
    32% (6)41% (7)36% (13)Vote
  • C) XD I don't hold doors open for people AT ALL!
    5% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • D) I do it in equal amounts.
    47% (9)6% (1)28% (10)Vote
  • E) Other/I wanted to see results.
    5% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I hold the door open and let them pass for women and people that need the help. Everyone else, I do what is necessary to be polite and no more, ie hold the door open and let them grab it as I move along etc.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Accidentally hit B, but I meant to pick D. I do A more than B.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hold the door open, let them pass, then I go in behind them and close it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't care and bolt through lol but if its people I know, Ill hold it open for em. guy or girl lol

0|0
    1|0
    • Ugh... lol. I can't stand that type of behavior unless if someone's in a hurry. I do that and I send back a quick "Sorry", but I just wouldn't go in and not hold it open for someone else.

• Show All
    • Wow, you get douchier with each comment I see. 😗👍

• @Bards Wow, I dont really care lol

• I pretty much just bowl through and forget about other people.

0|0
    1|0
    • *sigh* Completely forgot about not allowing Anonymous people to answer.

• Show All
    • It is. Pretty pathetic how many people go Anonymous for asinine reasons. But that's their choice. :P

• Meh, it beats setting up a profile and searching for the approval of others, being gratified by followers and upvotes.

What Girls Said 1

• I usually go in front of people while holding the door open... however if it's an elderly person I allow them to pass ahead :)

1|0
    0|0