Girls, I'm a random stranger. We're naked in a room together. What do you do?

Do you cover certain parts? What do you say? How do you feel? Better or worse than if I was a guy you knew?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Call the cops because you clearly drugged me. Why would I be naked in a room with a stranger?

• I have been before and I wasn't drugged as far as I know

• That's you. I wouldn't ever consent to being naked with a stranger.

• Well fair enough then

What Girls Said 20

• I would couch sideways so you couldn't see my boobs or crotch.
    I think it would be worse if I didn't know you because I wouldn't know if you would come over and try to touch me

• That's a fair point, actually...

• I'd knock you to make sure you've fainted, save me the trouble. Then I'd call my friend and go home. I think it's worse to be with a stranger than a guy I knew.

But most importantly, I wouldn't even be in a room naked with a random stranger.

• Commit Hara-Kiri.

• i would never be naked with a stranger..

• scratch your eyes out so you can not see lol

• wtf? i doubt it would happen... but i'll certainly gtfo!

• I wouldn't cover anything, I think I have a "hot bod" lol, but I'd be blame everything that just happened on you: "Wtf man, you perv. You planned all this you weirdo. I should be calling the police right now but your lucky it disappeared with my pants."

• well, I wouldn't be naked with you in a room without a reason. so lets do whatever we wanted to do.
    but if you forced me, you'll get a kick in the teeth

• I would put on clothes and walk away slowly

• Prob look at you and laugh then crawl into come ball cuz I feel weird
    better than if i knew you

• yeah.. that's never going to happen...

• Why am I naked in a room with a random stranger though? She'd light to this mishap.

• I'd beat the shit out of him, say don't look you perv, I'd feel so scared and uncomfortable, maybe a little better if you were a guy i knew that i can trust, and I'd get the hell out of there! xD

• I would probably start playing Run by AWOL nation and invite u to make a vine with me

• I would run towards the door while screaming, "I'm calling the cops!!"

• I'm pretty comfortable with my body so I'd probably just be like "What in the fucks going on"

• If you are Thor... I'm going to jail, for sexual assault my bouncy, curvy, body. *grabs you*

• random stranger? and how did I get in the room?

• Punch him to knock him out, so he can't ogle my body haha

• cry hysterically and find something to cover up with and run away