I can't sleep and it's driving me crazy, help?

I live in Germany and it's 2230 here and I have been having a hard time sleeping lately. The problem is I am in a long distance relationship but if my boyfriend was here cuddling I would pass out so easily, he has a way of making me relax even talking to him on the phone helps. But he's busy and I don't know what to do.
Any advice?
( I do not have sleeping medicine)

Most Helpful Guy

• Its 2230? I thought it was 2015!! Time flies and I'm old af

Deep breath

Stop looking at your phone

Meditate

Imagine cuddling your man

Na night

Time traveller

What Guys Said 4

• give yourself a good job until tired enough to make you sleep

• That isn't that late why stress over it?

• Hit da blunt or the bottle, or try asmr videos.

• Don't take any medicine! It won't help you I feel you, I'm also in long distance relationship and I'm sad to because I can't hug her, kiss her :)

But just remember the good days and be happy, I know it's not easy.

What Girls Said 2

• 2230? What does that mean?

Listen to some asmr youtube videos - maybe that will help.

• Military time
      2230 is 10:30pm

• Ummmm then didn't you mean 22:30 - because 2230 is two thousand and thirty - just a number. O. o

Okay, well try listening to these youtube videos - they really might do the trick. Good luck.

• You don't use the colon in military time usually because it stands for 2230 hours, 2230 for short

• I would ask a profecianal, before you start taking pills. I would talk to someone and defenatly tell your boyfriend.