Girls, what is the Best thing that have happened in your life this summer?

14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Here summer starts in December and ends in March. The best thing that happened was living with my girlfriend for a month. Being able to be with her all day and all night was amazing and I miss it 😩 I hope we can officially move together soon.

What about you?

• What went wrong?

• You'll see her again soon i hope Emma

• Haha we do see each other many times a week! we live 2 blocks away lol it's just that it's a different to live together, but thanks haha. How was your summer?

• I've started saying yes to adventure. I went tent camping for the first time with friends, went on a mini road trip to a grad party for someone we barely knew, had iHop for the first time at 2 am, and got to spend the time with my boyfriend and his friends which are also now my friends. It's been a great summer to say goodbye to childhood :)

• 2 things thats made me happy this summer 1 my Boyfriend proposed to me and finding out that i'm Pregnant and carrying our baby

• Weekend with my boyfriend at a cabin with his kids and a bunch of other families. Introducing me to his friends and letting his kids get attached to me is a strong sign that he's thinking about keeping me around, plus it was a fun weekend.

• I went on an east coast escapade and got to see my grand aunt

• Moving to a new city and meeting my boyfriend and his cat

• I fell in love <3

• This summer has been really stressful. I'm like 5 seconds away from a damn meltdown.

• It isn't Summer where I am lol.

• I got a new dog and kitten

• Kissed by a German guy LOL :D

• Met an amazing guy who i'm in love with, got two jobs making it rain, and got a new best guy friend! :D

• Found love