Guys, if Ronda Rousey wasn't famous and you just saw her walking down the street would you find her attractive?

And I'm talking a real Rousey, not Photoshop.

Guys, if Ronda Rousey wasn't famous and you just saw her walking down the street would you find her attractive?

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• lol if she isn't famous, I doubt any guy would bang it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• No, probably not. She's pretty average, in my opinion.
    Of course, in that picture, she looks like a gorilla or something. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • ehhh, probably not
    i mean she isn't ugly, but she isn't hot either

she also looks like a big woman, but i haven't seen her outside the cage so I don't know how big she really is

0|0
    1|0
  • Well this is a bery unflatering picture but I've sene natural pics of her and she's still plenty attractive... except for the abs

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure if she had her hair done and had make up and a cute summer dress yes. But just as she is there and then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • HELL YEAH!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll make love to here in any situation or scenario you give

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know maybe. sometimes its kinda knowing a girl could kick your ass

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she looks rough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends on what she was wearing. it would be a maybe, she's a cute girl but its not my usual type. i wouldn't find her attractive but i kind of give everyone a chance as long as i dont think your ugly. But if she was dressed like a tomboy... Id wanna meet her.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little thick for my liking

0|0
    0|0
  • Average face, so not particularly so. And that isn't a flattering photo, all gorilla style, LMFAO.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't even look twice.
    She doesn't look like anyone special or spectacular to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • She looks like an albino gorilla especially in that pic, lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd kick the fuck out of her because i know i could. She is too slow, too much body fat and shit with her counterattacks

0|1
    0|0
    • Plus, have you seen her spar that boxer? She can't throw punches for shit xD that's besides the point though lol

• Show All
    • And she looks pretty good during weigh in but I don't find her attractive overall