Why are emojis on gag asian?

Like literally the hands are yellow and so is every person in the emoji that I post on gag. The emoji people are yellow!
Why not white? Or other races? Just Asian!β˜πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘‡β˜βœŒπŸ‘β˜πŸ‘†πŸ‘‡πŸ’ͺπŸ’…πŸ™ŒπŸ™…πŸ™‹πŸ˜€πŸ˜…πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘§πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘΄πŸ‘΅πŸ’πŸ’‘πŸ’‘ . Like omg wtf. πŸ‘°πŸ‘ΈπŸŽ…πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘±πŸ‰πŸˆ΄πŸˆ΅πŸˆΈπŸˆΉπŸˆΈπŸˆΉπŸˆ²πŸ‰πŸˆ―like wtf is with the Chinese emojis like why not Spanish or English. Even Santa is Asian.. No he is not... he is toats white? Like seriously they give the white girl an Asian haircut on gag.. Like... Seriously... Have some respect for the white girl!

The fucking creator is Turkish. Eww

Most Helpful Guy

• Coz Asians probably design and code this shit.

• Every girl looks like nihao ky lan or whatever bs

• true, I noticed it before as well!

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't look Asian, I never think in Asian but cute white, I don't know why, anyway, you tried but I don't like try to force race in everything even in something like this who nobody think in race, but I identify as white because they were invented by whites.

What Guys Said 8

• Nobody cares.

• I do and then am part of "nobody"

• media0.giphy.com/media/JI24hOnDf4MmY/200w.gif

... you tried... that's all that matters

• What exactly is an "Asian" haircut? Asian isn't a nationality or a fashion statement. smh

• Bangs or similar to doras

• A lot to say, but nothing to back it up nor have you listened to anything. Obvious troll is obvious.

• Troll? Are u saying I'm ugly. But you know what u are? A baboon!

• The creator of the site's wife is an Asian and this is a gift for her... Lol

• Here is a picture of a cat. Calming isn't it
    wallpaperswide.com/.../...-wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg

• LOL hahaa -

• Soooo, you think color determines race? Okay😂. "Why not Spanish or English". Not races 😂. Those are nationalities or ethnicities at best. Not races. 😂😂

Freakin troll!

• I'm talking about the Chinese words like why do they only have Chinese words

• Because I can tell the difference

• Okay. So what Spanish or English symbols would you use instead?

• if their color is white, can you fucking see it? stupid

What Girls Said 3

• ... Asians aren't yellow. Hell whites aren't white; they're pink, if you want to get all technical.

Going with my first sentence, they most likely made them yellow to avoid racial labeling like what you're doing right now. NO ONE is yellow, so to avoid posts like yours they picked a color that doesn't look too silly for humans.

• They could of picked orange.

• Whites are cream colored

• Well now. I will say that your assumption in what I was trying to say was invalid. I could have said the same for blacks. We aren't black, we're brown. That is what I meant. Does that make you feel less unreasonably offended. I'm not anti white, my fucking boyfriend is white so PLEASE do not assume I am using some horrible tactic.

Also, you are welcome to say whatever you like about blacks or whatever race. You're welcome to your opinion. I'm am not afraid to say what I mean. If I wish to attack something, I will do it in plain site. Not being naive does not mean your assumption is correct.

• You mad or nah.

• Mad duh

• I love the ridiculousness of someone trying to tell someone else what their race, ethnicity, culture:heritage is when they have no f'cking idea of that persons genealogy. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• OH MY GOOOOOOOD
    *MIND BLOWN*