Are the questions guys ask guys better than the ones guys ask girls?

Now say it 10x fast.
I'm just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mm I actually agree with the girls here a lot of guys ask girls about sex things all the time but I try to mix it up a bit and ask other things and write takes

• Yeah. I understand that this site is focused around guys or girls asking the opposite things. I don't know. I think I'm still trying to fill the bored little gap in my heart when AOL chatrooms dissipated.

• I suspect deep down a lot probably are the same now the likes of messenger is no more and very likely in the UK soon what's app being banned as they won't agree to the snoopers charter

What Guys Said 1

• This is the best question you could post?

What Girls Said 3

• To guys they probably are since they can relate to each other.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1612142-who-s-more-judgmental-guys-or-girls

• Yeah but sometimes, even the questions girls ask girls are kinda just like... :T Whut.

• I know, and it's a tad annoying, but it's also funny at the same time.

• Oh. That's not what I meant though, I don't think. Not the judgmental or not aspect, but more like... I don't know. Better questionss? I guess? I don't know, I'm just curious as to what guys talk to guy about and what their insecurities are. >;] lololol.

• man I can't even say that once outloud

• YES ALL THE QUESTIONS GUYS ASK GIRLS ARE SEXUAL

• Yeah for the most part. and they're WEIRD too! Like, really super weird! :V But girls ask girls some weird shit too so. :T

• Hahaha, true that :P I guess we all just get them off of our chest on this site