Can you fall in love with someone just because you like their ass?

or that's not love?

Like if you love someone's "butt", is it possible that you could be "in love" with the person "because" you love their butt? (or any other body part... boobs, legs, etc..) can you feel in love with someone if you really love a certain body part of theirs?

I know... stupid question :D... but is that true for some? Just curious! :D! :D!

• of course! :D!
    0% (0)50% (12)31% (12)Vote
  • no that's not love. (you can't love someone just because you love a body part)
    100% (15)50% (12)69% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|15

Most Helpful Guy

• not in love! And this is coming from a man who really likes women's butts. One falls in love for reasons that have little to do with sex. If your experiences at love are only based on sex, you are in for a tough life. Sex with one person gets old, and you have to have a relationship based on a hell of a lot more than sex. Also, every women with a nice ass knows that day will come when gravity takes over. If your mate's love is based on your ass, you have a short shelf life!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• That's called infatuation or lust. That's not love. I would not date someone because of an ass. Physical attraction to one another is still important in a relationship, but if you base your relationship on physical attraction solely, it will simply not last. People will get bored of one another physically after time passes. Lust/infatuation fades away.
    You need both parts -- physical and emotional compatibility for a long lasting and truly loving relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • The love for someone's ass is deeper and more spiritual than any type of romantic love I've ever experieneced.

1|1
    0|0
  • You're not in love with them; you're in love with their butt. They're not just a butt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • i love u since i saw a pic of u in front a mirror, u are use leggins and can see you'r beautiful russian figure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lust is not love. You should have learned that before age 21.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you can fall in lust, but not love.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, no you can not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Butts are shaped like hearts tho...

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust a guy who likes big butts... he cannot lie

0|0
    0|0
  • The butt is just a plus for the girl. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • it can lead to an attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Especially if that ass is farty... Wow !

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you can just fall in love with the ass and not the person attached to it.

0|0
    0|0
    • but can you also fall in love with the person just because you like their ass?

• probably not. lol

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!