Which is more logical to follow, your heart or your brain? Why?

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Brain, because your heart cannot think. It's a muscle, it doesn't give you the emotions of love, people use it figuratively to describe their life force and thus where their most deep emotions come from. I believe love comes from the brain and I trust in my ability to be logical and illogical when it comes to love, because love is a lot of chemicals and emotions, but in the end, I can always find a way to figure it out, with my brain.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Brain because your heart pumps blood, not think.

1|1
    0|0
    • Nice choice

• And metaphorically I would follow my brain too. Your head with think a problem through and find the most logical solution. Feelings get in the way of what is actually true

• Yeah that is true you make a good point.

• The truth...

1|1
    0|0
  • I follow my brain, always. Not fun, not good.

1|1
    0|0
  • Follow your mind your heart is blind

1|1
    0|0
  • The brain is representative of logic, the heart represents emotion.

So it's more logical to follow your brain, but more romantic/daring to follow your heart.

0|1
    1|0
  • Brain. the heart never makes logical decisions.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you're saying logical, its probably your brain, you know, the part that determines logic

0|1
    0|0
  • more.. brain..

0|0
    0|0
  • More logical to follow your brain without a doubt. But my heart always over rules my brain, emotions take over and logic goes right out the fuckin window. That's why I can be really recluse at times. Rather keep to myself. Its easier that way👍

1|1
    0|0
  • your brain, of course.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Your brain, obviously cause it's the only thing that can make you think logically. The heart is just based on emotions and feelings, the brain isn't.

2|1
    0|0
  • Most logical is the path of the brain. Most passionate, leap of faith type is the path of the heart lol. I don't know :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Follow your heart into a relationship and follow your brain out of a relationship.

0|1
    1|0
  • Your brain. The heart can cloud our judgement especially if we go by just feelings. Logic practically by definition would imply using the brain to come up with a solution and not relying on feelings which may be misguided.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's logical to follow you brain but the logical path isn't always the right one.

1|1
    0|0
  • Heart is often blinded by feelings so therefore brain is the most logical choice

0|1
    0|0
  • Ur brain of course coz at the end ur heart is actually emotions IN UR BRAIN and the heart always go for the easy bad thing

0|1
    0|0
  • neither. emotions and logic hold equal value

1|1
    0|0
  • I follow both. Both are dependent on each other... Because of heart the brain works... When brain works I get to know that my heart is working...

0|1
    1|0
  • brain is logical. heart may be alogical!

1|1
    0|0
  • Brain. It never fails you. At least if you did something bad but logical you have no remorse.

0|1
    0|0