Do you think he knows I cheated on him?

We has to do a presentation together. When it was my turn to talk, he interrupted me and like cut me off when we were presenting our PowerPoint. The guy I cheated on him with has that class too. The next week, I didn't see him in that class anymore. And my friend told me he changed his schedule. Like does he not care that it'll be easier for me to talk to the other guy If he's not there?

• Yes and that was his way of breaking up with you
  • Yes and He knows who you cheated with
  • Yes. He knows you cheated
  • No. It was a coincidence

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't care what you do with the other guy any more, you've devalued yourself completely and you're now nothing to him, all he's doing now is removing you from his life so he can find other girls.

• He didn't dump me yet

• Yes he has, like I said, you've devalued yourself so much that you're not even worth telling. He will tell all the other guys though, and they'll all think you're just a cheating slut. So you've devalued yourself to nothing to not only him, but most other guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Like does he not care that it'll be easier for me to talk to the other guy If he's not there? " You don't seem all that broken up about cheating on him, in fact you act like he should be jealous of you being around this guy. I don't know if he knows that you cheated or not, but I do know that you think that this is some kind of game or something. It feels like you think if he does know, he should fight for you or something. You should be less concerned about if he knows or not, and more concerned about that fact that you don't seem to care that you cheated on him. I think that's the big issue, not his reaction to knowing or not knowing.

• I just want to know if the reason he changed his class was because of me.

• Heart surgery why?

• Heart surgery? Wow. hope everything turned out okay. And, I asked because your question never mentioned him having surgery. So, it was really irrelevant to the question you asked on here and it confused me. Hope he gets better though.

What Guys Said 5

• If he knows, it was a mature way of showing it to you. Maybe this was his way of cutting you out of his life so that you completely stop existing for him, which is exactly how liars and cheaters should be handled.

• He knows and right now his only priority is getting the hell away from you. He doesn't want anything to do with you anymore, and I don't blame him.

• But if he leaves me and him alone then we could become closer.

• He doesn't care anymore if you did. Why would it matter if you two get closer? You cheated on him and now it's over.

• Cheating is for people who know they're aren't worth shit so they cheat and play the risk game cuz they know they're just going to get left anyways even if he doesn't know tell me or break up with him you're sickening just put that out there

• You are what I would call a SHARMOTTA

• Sounds to me like he doesn't ccare about you any longer so that is his way of cutting you loose.

What Girls Said 4

• well he's not stupid. of course he knows.

plus, I'm sorry to say but there's not a single tone of guilt in this question, which doesn't make u seem too respectable.

• I do feel bad.

• "Like does he not care that it'll be easier for me to talk to the other guy If he's not there?"

really? ^^

• yes he knows of course and its a right way from him to prove it to you... why cheat when you could just break up with the person?

• I don't want to break up with him

• Does it really matter? U cheated on him. I dont see any remorseful attitude here on your part. U should b asking urself what kind of person are u, instead of worrying if u were caught or not. Thats not the point here. The point is that u need to do some serious growing up.

• I do feel bad but j also want to know if he changed his class because of me.

• Why did you cheat on him?

• He has been really distant since his surgery and I felt like he didn't love me anymore and didn't give me attention.

• he probably knows.