I pissed my self in public?

I was walking on the side walk trying to get home from school and needed to pee but there was no bush and it was completely open... And I pissed my pants.. My pants were khaki -tan pants. so embarrassing and one guy drove by and said "hey... Need new pants" while he was in his car. I ignored him at first and then he kept saying "hey! hey! Need pants"then I got tired and said "no!!" And he drove away. I walked home and almost cried. Honestly I wanna kill myself. It is so embarrassing!

How can I get over this stressful event?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about it. Act like it didn't happen, seriously. A few years down the track and I promise you'll laugh about it. It's not like you're the only person in the world who's done something like that.

What Guys Said 3

• Just realize that by tomorrow, nobody will care.

• I really hope you don't want to kill yourself otherwise I'd suggest you seek help.
    If you're exaggerating which I hope you are than don't worry about it shit happens.

• I did that myself a couple years ago. Just ignore it, I've never mentioned it to anyone and I don't think anyone I know saw me. (I guess it'd be more awkward if someone you know saw you?) Anyway though just try to forget about it.

What Girls Said 4

• if you don't know the guy just brush it off. chances are he won't recognise you :)

• Ok so, what are you asking? Because that's not a question.

• Update

• Just deal with it, and move on. It happened, it's in the past, forget about it. Next time, pee before you leave school. I guarantee you're not the only person this has happened to.

• he was probably miserable.

• You'll get over it what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Don't kill yourself it ain't worth it.