Was it all Eve's fault?

In the bible story of adam and eve. isn't it all eve's fault humanity got screwed over

Most Helpful Girl

• Why is it Eve's fault? Adam could have said no.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it was/is all God's fault... evil is inherant in his plan

• that's satan.

• @killer1000 ...

• i see only one way.

What Girls Said 1

• No, the Bible condemns them both equally because they both knew God's will and disobeyed it.

What Guys Said 7

• 0|0
  • No. It's interesting to note that while Eve was deceived cleverly, Adam chose to eat it out of his own volition. I would fault Adam for going along with the deception more than Eve for falling prey to it. And either way, I don't see how it has any relevance to men and women today, aa some in the opinions have suggested.

• Both of them have their own choice and they chose poorly

• It was Adam's fault for listening to Eve.
    He had the choicel not to eat the apple but he did anyways.

• in a large part, she was the first to fall to sin. you could argue with me-but look at how women are today. they trade a real man for a clown that offers them ''security''. same as eve-she was ensnared by the promise of power. think is, that secruity only works for the clowns... not women

• Yes it is.

• Yeah, I blame it all on her.