In your opinion, what is the ideal female body like?

I'm not looking for "there is no ideal body" or "everybody is beautiful", okay?
I'm mostly asking for guys opinions but girls are welcome too. Measurements, bust size, height, weight, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'5"-5'8" about 110-130 and an hourglass body shape

• Thanks for MHO❤

What Guys Said 8

• Oh man, your asking us to describe our dream women lol. Well, I love red hair. Red hair is so amazingly attractive if done right. Like, red hair is only attractive to me if it's long and curly, with green eyes. The whole long, red hair and green eyes thing, is so attractive to me. Now in terms of facial structure, I really like thinner type faces. Where it gets more narrow closer to the chin. Now, in terms of body, I don't really care about chest size, honestly. My dream girl, in terms of looks though, isn't underweight, or overweight, you know? Right in the middle. I'm not going to put any numbers on it or anything, and an average height. To me most of a person's external beauty lies in their face. But hey, that's just my opinion on what I found the most attractive externally, because my girlfriend is exceedingly attractive but she has blonde hair, and blue eyes, so completely opposite from what I would find "most attractive" lol.

• i don't actually know measurements too well...

but, if i were to try to describe it, the word "parallel" would come up a bit. Her arms between he shoulders and elbows, for example: if you were to cast a shadow of them from any angle, the top and bottom of the shadow would be parallel. Same with her legs from her hips to her knees.

When standing up straight, she would be completely flat from her upper belly to her knees. Her boobs should lightly touch each other with a bra on. her lower back would curve slightly out into the crack of her ass, and her ass cheeks would be round but protrude about 1/3rd of the width of her legs. The sides of her belly would arc inward such that, from the front, her waist is roughly 2/3rds the width of her hips.

Her complexion would be smooth all over. I'm a bit old fashioned in that I think girl's should have long hair, so if we are talking of ideals, that's one of mine. From those guidelines, everything else should be in proportion.

• Ai Shinozaki, for sure.

• Bar Refaeli body

• Thin with wide hips and a tight little ass with big tits and pink nipples.

Sound good to you?

• My most preferred height is around 5'1 - 5'3, but I'll accept any height from 4'5 - 6'.

Weight is all relative to height, for example if there is a girl that's 5'7, the best weight would be 118 lbs - 135 lbs and if a girl is 4'11, her ideal weight would be 92 lbs - 110 lbs.

All hair colors are good, but I prefer darker colors, like brown are black.

The bust size I prefer the most is 36B, but sizes 32A - 36D are good.

• Skinny, but a little chubby is ok. Bust size can be average, I personally don't really like it when a girl has overly large bust size. Height just a few inches shorter than you.

• I love short, petite with a big rack (C's and up). Ass would be a plus c

What Girls Said 1

• I rather dislike this line of thinking. There really isn't one. Even clothing designers don't use all the same measurements.