What's your poison (QUIZ)?

You are addicted to cats!
What's your poison (QUIZ)?
You just love cats! You love having them in your home, feeding them on the street and watch funny cat memes and videos online while you're working (#Cats forever, right?). You have cat frames posters in your home, and you can't even count how many times you've dressed up as a cat for Halloween. Admit it, you have a feline problem!

Haha this is kind of true, except that I've never celebrated Halloween 😣

www.playbuzz.com/.../can-we-guess-your-poison

Sorry I forgot to attach the link

Most Helpful Guy

• You are addicted to cats!

You just love cats! You love having them in your home, feeding them on the street and watch funny cat memes and videos online while you're working (#Cats forever, right?).
    You have cat frames posters in your home, and you can't even count how many times you've dressed up as a cat for Halloween.
    Admit it, you have a feline problem!
    -------------------
    Unfortunately, for buzzfeed...
    *puts on sunglasses*
    Dogs are the cat's meow.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cats

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...46d7-ad43-263f6c4e7581.jpg

You are addicted to cats!

Admit it, you have a feline problem!

What Guys Said 1

• Where's the link?

What Girls Said 2

• I got cats.
    Not true.
    Not even a big fan of them, lol.

• I got cats, the same as you 😺