What do you like having in your sandwiches?

I'm having ham and cheese toasted sandwiches. I will then add thinly sliced red onions and pickles in it. Weird craving. But I would normally have ham and salads with mayo.

0|0
11|14

Most Helpful Guy

• At subway i either get the spicy italian, which is salami, and pepperoni. and i usually get it in italian white bread with swiis or provolone cheese, lettuce tomatoes spinach pickles olives, mayo, a little mustard, oil salt and pepper.

or i get the BLT which has everything except instead of salami and pepporoni there's bacon.

or i just make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• why are you making me hunngrryyyyy? :P <3

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• bacon, cheese, ham, cucumber, tomato, , lettuce and mayo or ranch sauce.

www.impression-quimper.com/.../...-like-a-boss.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy heros
    Usually a nice bread, Prosciutto, Cappicola, Ham, provolone, sliced tomatos, basil and olive oil!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a little spicy thrown in the mix...

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey, Ham Aged swiss cheese every thing pretty much

0|0
    0|0
  • Roast beef, roasted beetroot, salad, alfalfa, gravy, runny egg sunny side up, avacado instead of butter all in a toasted sourdough bread.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ughhh my god!! I haven't had alfalfa in ages! I miss eating that stuff! Roast beef sounds awesome!

• I like hot sandwiches these days! Philly cheesesteaks and gyros are my favs these days. :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • A census taker's liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheese, ham, chicken salad, chicken curry... these were the first things I could think about :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh chicken curry?

• Show All
    • Omg it is to! That's exactly what I was thinking!

• Yeah but tasting is even nicer than thinking... the only problem is that if you're clumsy like me, the curry sauce can be a worry :o
      I'd need one of these... preferably a slightly bigger size 8)
      img.2dehands.be/f/normal/243369855-bavet.jpg

• A classy grilled cheese with provolone, thin apple slices, dash of cinnamon grilled golden in butter

0|0
    0|0
  • Grilled cheese with turkey slices in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds great, but I have a craving for jam and cheese sandwiches, cooked in the breville!

0|0
    0|0
  • peanut butter, but i would like to try almond butter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zinger chicken, tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers, mayo etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Sounds like a Bunch to Munch on, @mooky06. However, I am Not hating the 'Ham and cheese' Part, Please. lol
    I enjoy, from time to time, a grilled cheese sandwich. And if it is Not on the Grill, my sandwich, I also Partake in a turkey or chicken sandwich with lettuce and extra tomatoes and mayo with No.. Cheese, please. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Yum yum! Looks like I have to go to canteen to buy some sandwiches now 🙈🙉🙊

I love to have lettuce, sliced onions, slices of ham and cheese in my sandwich. I only eat my sandwich with either Thousand Island sauce, mayo or bbq sauce. Darn I'm hungry now 😣

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha sorry 🙈 I had the craving 😅 and I couldn't help but post it up 😋

Thousand island sauce? That white tangy sauce right?

• Show All
    • I didn't see it at coles near my place. Maybe because my Coles is dodgy ahha but i'll have a look else where! :) thank you lovely

• No problem anytime :)

• I only eat turkey or grill chicken sandwiches. I like to grill my bread and melt a slice of Velveeta cheese on the top, then put mayo on the other slice, with a few thin slices of tomato with lemon pepper on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the spicy italian from subway with just lettuce and provolone cheese as an extra. Also grilled peanut butter jellies. Or guacamole/avocado on a burger or chicken.

0|0
    0|0
  • these days i crave:

*veggie panini - eggplant, zuchini, red onion, tomato, bell-pepper, basil, hummus, spice
    *ham and egg sandwich

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the sandwich if it's an Italian I like all the basics ham cheese onions green peppers tomatos salt pepper and sprinkle oil on it oh and why not potato chips gives it a nice CRUNCH!

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha potato chips? You duffler ☺️ It's all about the right textures huh? 🙈😋

• Lol yes it's good trust me. It is about texture a little crunch is good haha

• Haha a little crunch is good? That's so cute lol

• I like red onions too :) i normally have grilled veggie sandwiches or ham and cheese :D

0|0
    0|0
  • anything that's meat, and veggies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cherry tomatoes with salt and black pepper <3 in sandwich

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken, turkey, tuna, or egg
    Pretty much any cheese except American
    Peppers, avocado, onion, tomatoes, spinach
    And maybe some pesto or hummus on the bread (I hate mayo)

0|0
    0|0