What do you guys think of the quote in the describtion box?

"What business is it of yours, what i do, buy, see, read, say, think, who i fuck and what i put in my body as long as i dont harm another human being." Bill Hicks.

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the most meaningful sentences I've heard in a while.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's real as fuck

• Pretty legit. That's definitely something I subscribe to.

What Guys Said 3

• Its pretty str aight forward

• I think I've quoted this quoted about a million times.

• It's bullshit. People use that excuse to do massive amounts of harm, mentally, spiritually, physically, to themselves and others under the guise of feeling good or whatever. Nobody ever thinks of the other person and the indirect harm that is done to them, or the burden they place on society for doing foolish things they deceive themselves into believing only involve them. It's absolute BS

• I respect your opinion but i disagree with you. Why would it be anyones business what somebody decides to do. in their life. Its their life so its their choice to make.

• Because what you do, even in private DOES affect other people's lives. Indirectly, everything we do or do not do has consequences.