How to stop giving a F*ck what people think about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a lot harder for Ladies to do than it is for guys... for guys its as simple as quite literally not giving a flying fu*k, but I know, quite surely, that for Ladies, you lot prefer to dwell on what has been said and done with curiosity taking ahold very quick :L

Advice... mm, I guess let it go, who cares what they think right? What is more important is how you feel about yourself and how you deal with things. Really, things only become a problem once you make them one, so don't make them one! Easier said than done I know, but maybe in time it will get easier :) Best of luck

Most Helpful Girl

• I learned the hard way. I even changed schools because I couldn't deal with those constant comments about me. It's not easy to get over this, however, you should trust yourself and be confident in what you think is best. If someone talks bad about you, just let it pass your ears as if it never entered. It will always hurt, but in the end you should know that they just do that because they want to better themselves and found something about you which they do not have and because of that, they try to make themselves look better. If you understand what I mean? Anyway, my point is, that as long as you do not give rude comments about others, you are not hurting anyone and therefore you cannot/should not get hurt. If they do it anyway, ignore it, find someone you feel confident around and act as if nothing ever happened. What also helps, is if you are nice to them because they will be positively surprised

• Thank you! But to me, I have only been told once to my face an insult. I always feel like people are talking behind my back but they are probably not. I have of a lot embarrassing moments and I always have them stuck in my head. :S

• Yeah shai same here:)

• You know what? Just take those embarrassing moments and turn them into funny ones, no matter how embarrassing they are. Those "to-the-face" insults are the worst, but all I can say is that you should keep on going, who knows how long you'll still see those people? And be happy with what you have achieved because everyone is perfect

What Guys Said 11

• You just simply don't care, envision someone who's opinion you couldn't give a rats ass about, then simply apply that to all people who's opinions you don't want to care about.

That's the best answer I can give, unless you're like me and simply born with the I don't give a crap attitude lol.

• Just mind your own business and be your own trend and if they said anything about you, tell them to fuck off or shove it somewhere where the sun don't shine

• What made you start caring what others think of you? What does their opinion mean to, and why should it matter about them?

• I tell no lies, this is how I paid the price:

Mind your own business and move on.

Forget the world around you.

• By being like me
    Cause idc what anyone things I just do whatever I want but I take advice from peoples and friends 😊👌

• this might depress you but this is my view on the world (im a athiest).

Step 1. Imbrace your meaninglessness
    if the intire plant simply disappeart one day it would mean NOTHING to the world.

Step 2.
    because you and everyone you know has about the same value as a broken penny. why would you care if you lost that.

• Just say in front of their faces "I do not give a F**k"

• Just realize the truth. Most people are self obsessed. What they think of you is less about you than about them. To them you are something to be made use of, to fit into their life and world. On top of that most are not very perceptive.

• How people perceive you is how you portray yourself.

so if people are calling you bad names, simply change the way you receive this information and direct it into a positive.

• Just stop caring?

• Do a frontal lobotomy. Then you won't think at all.

What Girls Said 9

• Once you find your values and you know yourself and what you go for, it becomes way less important what others might think of you. When you know your values, you have something to stand up for something to believe in.

• Let me know when you find the answer! So far, I just like to act like I don't give a fuck... sometimes I just don't give a fuck, but most of the time I do.

• By acting like you don't. Soon people will just stop trying to hurt you. Most of them, anyways..

• it is so simple
    it is in your brain
    you just do not care and that is it.

• They are just shadows lurking in your peripheral vision.

• Well, here's an idea. First get a boost of confidence, something that makes you feel happy being yourself and proud of what you did or got. Second after the confidence boost you should feel more in charge. Tell yourself they don't matter and remember if they don't like something you do that's their problem. Just be yourself and not think how others will perceive you.

• You first have to be happy with yourself and know that whatever you like is because you like it and based of someone else

• Have a kid.. lol

• I can't so..