Is it immature I laugh when people fall?

Or just a normal thing to do?

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• tbh i find it funny too... sometimes i search videos in YT like for xample "man falls off escalator" to have a laugh :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1myBGV27xc

although i know deep inside it's kinda asshole-ish to laugh wid 'em since they might go seriously damaged... but da fall itself

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If you are laughing with them as apposed to at them then it is fine. But if you are laughing at them in kind of a mean way it is immature. If they actually hurt themselves and you just watch and laugh then it is rude and not acceptable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is but we all do it it's just a automatic human reaction.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah, it's pretty funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't be laughing at me only if i fall on my balls hahahaha jk jk jk :D <3

0|0
    0|0
  • People do it all the time on TV

0|0
    0|0
  • Falling is a dangerous act, therefor when you find someone being okay after they fall you're relieved theyre not hurt. its an evolution thing

1|0
    0|0
  • or when they fall and hit their face on a glass bottle, then they have to go to the hospital to get stitches. you'd be an asshole not to laugh

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much, then again, look at your age

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 10

• I used to because the way in which people would fall is sometimes funny.

However I haven't done that in ages.
    Someone can seriously injured themselves.
    It's wrong.
    I'm actually really concerned when someone falls especially if the person is a small child or elderly person.

If it's my friend falling usually they laugh at themselves so there's no harm in me laughing along if they find it funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • No that's a very common reaction. But at the very least you should ask them if they're ok and if they got hurt. Otherwise you'll just look like an asshole.

1|0
    0|0
  • I laughed when my own daughter fell off the swing last week. 😕 Then I felt really bad because she was actually hurt.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I feel like that sometimes too when someone falls in a funny way I laugh.. And if they're hurt I feel soo bad..

• i don't think this makes you immature... many people do it even if its not intentionally

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it can be funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • no thats just normal and its not even intentional.. I always do it

2|0
    0|0
  • Both. Though to make it more fair, I try to helo them up AS I am laughing...

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO Im watching people falling right now XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Not immature just rude. And a lot of people find that kind of stuff funny but they don't laugh because they are afraid of injury, or maybe even humiliation for the other person.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I do it all the time.

1|0
    0|0