How do u motivate yourself?

What is it that u want?

Most Helpful Girl

• My inner self motivates me, also the books I read and the music I listen.
    The corruption and destruction I see in our world also motivates me to bring C. H. A. N. G. E.

Most Helpful Guy

• I tell myself what amazing feats I could
    achieve, as long as I try, and don't give up. ^.^

What Girls Said 2

• a1. My motivation = visualisation + physically FORCED effort + personal challenge
    a2. My dream = A seven figure book deal with Random House

• I talk to my dad, he motivates me

• What does he say?

• Yes i will remember all that he tells me. I have my best memories with him. He has taught me so much. No i don't keep a dairy, i don't think its for me. Yes they do tend to forget about the small things in life. I do feel sad sometimes because of all the hatred in the world especially between men and women. I wish i could stay young sometimes it seems so much more pleasant

• It's because everyone only represents his point of view. It's a very radical way of thinking so don't let the anger rush into your head and stay cool. Everyone wants to be cool tho but not many really are lol. Just smile think about it and answer cultivated

What Guys Said 2

• I'm never ever motivated but I do have discipline, motivation runs out and when it does.. You'll be fu**ed. deveop some discipline and forever see the results you want

• I see the people who all hate me for who I am and I see myself ripping them to shreds everytime I go to the gym.