I lost my wallet?

I cancelled all my cards, but I don't know what to do about my license... It has my parent's address on it (even though I've moved out) and i'm paranoid that someone is going to harm them. also, i'm worried about identity theft.

I called the police and they told me there was nothing they could do.

I'm gong to order a new card later today, but is there anything I should be doing to protect my parents & myself here?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with Dєѕιвσу. They only want the money. It's rare for a thief to keep anything with your name on it to tie him/her to the theft.
    If simply lost it's the same thing, some people may drop the wallet in a mailbox. Others may take the cash & toss the wallet out or mail it.
    If anybody wanted to find out where you live it's just as easy as looking at your lost DL.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very unlikely that your i. d. made it into the hands of some psycho , crazed , deranged , maniac. Don't worry about this , I'm sure everything will be fine.

You're thinking of the worse case scenario which I feel is unlikely.
    Don't kill yourself with a pessimistic view.

It adds stress and does no good for the mind.

I'm sure everything will be fine.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry. Those robbers were mostly interested in your money. Not your location. So don't worry. They will probably throw it.

What Girls Said 0