Do you find GAG improved from previous?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like live feed. It's shitty.

What Girls Said 4

• Aesthetically, yes it has improved but in general it hasn't because I like gag's old features better. I also prefer old gag's anonymous icons than the one we have now.

• nope. nope. nope.

• functionality went down

• Yes it has.

What Guys Said 3

• They removed a bunch of features that I would need in order to be able to provide surveillance over numerous elements of the site, primarily opinion comments. There really is no way to check for all global opinion comments without following everyone, and then I would not see anonymous people. How do you moderate something you don't know about?

I am glad the popular filter came back, but they should seriously bring back the age filter. The "how is my butt and does this guy smile at the wall behind me because he loves staring at my boobs" questions don't appear above the age of 25.

• Mentions are great, but I really hate how the filtering got butchered.

• wot it matters is GAG's still around... so i'm indifferent

who cares if backround or features change? or some users leave? people come and go here, and if u like someone u can always stay i contact wid him/her out of GAG.

• Nope people are leaving