Has anyone here ever lost their wallet?

What did you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• never lost it in public, only misplaced it at home a few times

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I freaked out. I called the cab company every 30 minutes for updates. I eventually did get it back but those 24 hours were immensely stressful.

• Misplaced yes many times, flat out lost, no not yet.

• Yes, I reported my cards lost, kept an eye on my credit score and got a new ID.

• I never had a wallet so I never lost it. Got to the police and replace all your credit cards.

• OH YES!!! With 500 bucks in it!!

• Nope. I never sit mine down or leave it un-attended. If I did lose it they wouldn't get much; I've got copies of all the cards (images of the front and back) so I can call and cancel them quickly. I usually don't carry cash; at least nothing worthwhile. The only part I'd be a little salty about would be losing my drivers license.

What Girls Said 2

• Retraced my steps and called local police station in case someone turned it in. I lost it twice once when I was searching and once it got turned into the police

• I never have.