Most Helpful Girl
- English, Spanish, German, Portuguese - native or very advanced
- French and Swedish - intermediate. I can speak them and socialize in these languages, but I say a considerable amount of mistakes and don't speak very quickly
- Italian - I speak some and understand almost everything because it's somewhat similar to Portuguese and Spanish
- Dutch - I can understand most of it if it's written. I could speak it at an intermediate level but I guess I forgot it when I started Swedish (they're somewhat similar
- Chinese - elementary - atually i know a lot of stuff and a lot of signs. it's more than enough to impress a Chinese for life, I say a lot of the basic stuff, but still really really far from saying "I can speak Chinese"
- Russian - had a short course, learnt the alphabet and a few sentences. didn't memorise much
- Japan - had a short course, learnt hiragana and a few sentence. don't remember much but still more than russian.
- Latin - learned at school. can read some stuff but it's not a language you speak
Apart from that I can understand other languages that I've never learned because they're similar with the ones I've learned: Norwegian, Danish, Afrikaans and some words in Romanian...0