When you think of the Czech Republic, what first comes to mind?

Czech Republic!

Most Helpful Guy

• Prague with it's beautiful buildings, Pilsen and Budweis known for beer, Bohemia the scene of struggle in a few wars (most notably the 30 years war), and former Czechoslovakia because it had a cool name

What Girls Said 2

• Czech and Polish whores in France and Germany. I don't know how do they manage to export so many whores to western Europe brothels.

• Czech massage videos.. 😄
    I'm sorry

What Guys Said 9

• They've got some really just and fair gun laws, as well as developing some interesting weapons of their own.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../1977_CZ-75.png

I also think of when they used to be Czechoslovakia in the days of... Well, anyone that knows their history doesn't need me saying it.

• War and poverty is the first thing that comes to mind, not exactly sure why but it is what it is.

In reality I know pretty much nothing about the Czech Republic, certainly not enough to form a valid opinion.

• I think of the place where all my ancestors came from. Pretty much all of them either lived in Germany, Poland or the Czech Republic region before immigrating to the US.

• The girls are really hot.

• Beer and Karlovy Vary.

• My ex, lol. :D

• "Check Us" - Slovakia, twinned with "Check'em" - Slovakia

• Porn, where some really hot but poor chick walking around in the slums (i. e., the whole country) gets offered money to have sex on camera. Usually starts in the trashy streets with a bj and then penetration in a trashy building.

• Prague, the beginning of the first Mission Impossible, beer, really really sexy women, Adam Ondra.